Sunday, April 15, 2007

Beware the Creature in the Pack and Play...

My friend Karen has four beautiful girls. The youngest, Kara, is a little spitfire. (Okay, Riley and Sydney are too!) Anyway, Karen sent me an email a little over a week ago to share a funny story with me.

Kara is a little over a year old now, and actually started signing at 3 1/2 months. She is very expressive and her eyes light up when you sign with her.

Anyway, this is Karen's story...
" I was cleaning and my youngest was in the pack and play. All of sudden, she
starts SCREAMING.

I ran to see her and she is looking at me, screaming and signing "ice cream,
want, and eat" over and over.

Never mind that she JUST had a bowl of applesauce and cereal and it was 8:30 am.

Ha! I guess she got the hang of the ice cream sign yesterday at Grandma's
house."

You go Kara! Don't let that mommy of yours withhold your breakfast of choice! It has calcium. ;)

No comments: